The Partners have already run different steps to fulfill all the expected objectives.
The Kick off meeting was organized in Arese. All the Partners attended the event. It was a good chance to plan the activities to be done and to start the collaboration.
- The Partnership Agreement was approved by all Partners.
- The public tender schemes are ready and will be published according to the needs during the 1stphase of the project on the Italmatch website – Public Tender.
The Dissemination plan is ready and the document has been shared among the Partners.
May – June 2016
- The first Progress Report has been submitted to EASME on May 16th
- The Notice Board was prepared and it will be exhibited at the Partners premises. It is also available in the Section “Deliverables and Reports” of the website.
February – March 2017
The second monitorig visit was organised on 10th February 2017 and the Mid-Term Report has been submitted to EASME on March, 16th 2017.
The LIFE-Trialkyl Project was presented during the “Workshop on LIFE Programme”, organized by Federchimica in Milan on May, 30th 2017
The Mid-Term Conference of the LIFE-Trialkyl Project was organized on June 27th 2017 in Arese. after the event, the participants visited the pilot plant at Italmatch premises.
- The LIFE-Trialkyl Project was presented during the international exhibition “Ecomondo”, held in Rimini Fiera from 7th to 10th November 2017.
- During the SETAC conference event 27-28 November 2017, the representatives from RISE, Dr. Birgit Brunklaus and Dr. Johanna Berlin, presented the EU LIFE-Trialkyl project.
The LIFE- Trialkyl Project was presented during the 5th National Conference on Sustainable Chemistry, organized by Federchimica in Milan on 30th and 31st January 2018
- The Pilot Plant was ready to start the testing phase.
- The third monitorig visit was organised on 28th June 2018
- A new intermediate Report has been submitted to EASME.
- The Phase I (Plant setting – carry up and definition of the standard procedure) was started on 15th September 2018.
The LIFE- Trialkyl project team participated to the “Water Watch Summit: strumenti e visioni per la gestione della risorsa acqua su scala urbana”, event that took place on the 31st October 2018 in Milano, at the Fondazione Giangiacomo Feltrinelli.
- The LIFE-Trialkyl Project was presented during the international exhibition “Ecomondo”, held in Rimini Fiera from 6th to 9th November 2018. The Project took also part to the 3rd European Nutrient Event (ENE3), on which projects and investments aimed at recovering phosphorus from sewage sludge has been presented.
- The Phase I was closed on 15th November 2018.
- The Phase II started on 27th November 2018.
The LIFE- Trialkyl Project was presented during the 6th National Conference on Sustainable Chemistry, organized by Federchimica in Milan on 31st January 2019.
The Phase II was closed on 20th March 2019 and the Phase III has been started on 25th March 2019.
The new brochure on the innovative process developed by the team has been published.
- RISE team went to Milan in order to collect the onsite measurement I on 17th May: high emissions were measured, and ammonia was the main emission (˃ 10%)
- The final monitoring visit was organized on 22th
- The Layman’s report and the final poster have been finalized and published.
- Italmatch performed ajustments after measurement I: during the measurement II (done on 06th June 2019), lower emissions from ammonia, compared to measurement I, were registered (approximately 200-1000 ppm).
- The team performed measurement III during the TMP (trimethyl phosphite) process on 18th June (results: ammonia 40 ppm; MTBE is still the main VOC and its emissions could be decreased by an enhanced cooling process).
- On 25th June the team organized the Final Conference in Milan.
- Final conference presentations were sent to the participants and to the potential stakeholders interested in the innovative process.
- The project closed on 15th July and the final results were published on the website.